Human, Caution

Friday 19 August 2011
I wasn't sure whether to post this under my regular postings or under "Fun Pics and Videos". After considering how afraid stray dogs are of humans in this country due to the ill-treatment meted on them, I decided not to use this post as a form of entertainment at the expense of these dogs. I had written a post on some stray dogs and cats which I feed - upon the request of a client of mine - and described some of the things which some people in that neighborhood do to them.

During one of my visits, I took the opportunity to take visual shots of them after I offered them some food. While the brown dog was eating the food, the other one was very cautious of my presence. I actually stood more than 20 feet away from him, and that was the distance it seemed to be comfortable with.

For the record, my client informed me last week that someone had put a cement slab to cover the drain (the one shown in the picture), and one of the dogs was trapped in the drain.






No comments:

Post a Comment