Update on Teri's Pups- Week 3

Sunday 16 October 2011
The puppies are growing tremendously fast every week. They move faster too, and I have to be really quick in handling them. It is not possible to clean the cage they are in without putting them in a box. As soon as I open the gate, they rush out simultaneously, and even after dropping to the floor, they just continue on.

The pups are beginning to feed on soft kibbles even after having had their milk. I wonder if Teri is producing enough milk for them. It must be very taxing for Teri because she weighs a mere 8 kg. She looks malnourished as a result of feeding her babies. It is not noticeable due to her long fur. However, the spine can be felt easily. Otherwise, she is full of energy.

I always joke about her when she resists going into the cage when I send her back in after walking with her. I say that she doesn't love her children, and that she prefer to be outside than to attend to them.











This is the biggest sibling, and he hasn't had enough









Feasting on kibbles






Feels good to empty the bladder after a satisfying meal.




Doesn't it look like a hamster?




No comments:

Post a Comment